ARTES MANUALES Y MAS
Bienvenido a Artes Manuales y Más

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

ARTES MANUALES Y MAS
Bienvenido a Artes Manuales y Más
ARTES MANUALES Y MAS
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Como realizar un Tutu (ingles)

2 participantes

photo Como realizar un Tutu (ingles)

Mensaje por luisssy Sáb Dic 06, 2008 8:35 pm

POST ORIGINAL AQUI

1. Get your materials:
-Measuring Tape
-Needle
-Thread
-Sewing machine(optional)
-Scissors
-Elastic
-Fabrics: tulle and another of your choice (you will need approx. 5 yards of tulle. If you want a thicker tutu, get more yards)
Como realizar un Tutu (ingles) Materials

2. Measure your waist and the length you want your longest layer of your tutu be.
Como realizar un Tutu (ingles) 0

3. Cut thread that is 2inches longer than your waist measurement. put it aside for later.

4. Fold your tulle fabric as many times as you want. This depends on how many layers of tulle you want each layer of your tutu to have. (make sure you have at least double the length of your waist measurement)

5. Roll your tulle fabric. Then cut at different lengths for different layers(cut your longest layer first. Then cut the rest about an inch less every time.)
Como realizar un Tutu (ingles) 1

6. Unroll the tulle and layer on top of one another. Be sure to leave spaces between them when laying them down.
Como realizar un Tutu (ingles) 3

7. Sew along the top, where all the tulle fabric meets. (start to sew where ALL the layers meet) As you sew, push the tulle over to begin making ripples.
Como realizar un Tutu (ingles) 4

8. Make a double knot to keep the tulle from sliding out.

9. Get the fabric of your choice and cut it. The length will be the same as your thread and the width will be your choice(the thicker you want your waistband to be, the thicker you cute the width)

10. Sew the ends together and sew hems on both sides.
Como realizar un Tutu (ingles) 2

11. Pin the waistband to your tutu, where the ripples are. Then sew it together(be sure to leave a gap to insert your elastic.)

12. Cut your elastic about half an inch less than your actual waist measurement. That way it will stay on instead of fall down. Attach a safety pin to the end of your elastic and slide in into your waistband.

13. Once the elastic is in, take off the safety pin and sew the elastic ends together. Then sew the remaining of the waistband and your done! (its preferable to sew around the waistband one more time to make it more secure)

Ending result:
Como realizar un Tutu (ingles) 5

well this is my first tutorial...
i'm not that good at teaching stuff so i really hope you understood my directions. if not, ask my and i'll do my best to clarify it better Como realizar un Tutu (ingles) Smile
luisssy
luisssy
Admin
Admin

Femenino No. de envíos : 1220
Inscrito el : 13/05/2008

https://artesmanuales.superforo.net

photo Re: Como realizar un Tutu (ingles)

Mensaje por sgff Vie Sep 25, 2009 12:06 pm

gracias Como realizar un Tutu (ingles) 725608
sgff
sgff
Creativa Baby
Creativa Baby

Femenino No. de envíos : 16
Pais : Como realizar un Tutu (ingles) A3yw6x
Inscrito el : 24/08/2009